STEW LEONARD’S ANNUAL EASTER EGG HUNT EGG-STRAVAGANZA
March 24th & 25th • 3pm-6pm
Stew Leonard’s invites children aged 8 and younger to join the farm fresh food store’s annual Easter Egg Hunt Egg-Stravaganza.
This year’s event will have new safety measures in place to ensure that a safe and fun time is had by all:
Safe & Fun
• Tickets will have timed entry so that no more than 75 Egg Hunt participants will enter the store per hour. Stew Leonard’s security team will additionally count customers so that the store remains at or below 50% capacity.
• Once inside the store, children will visit five stations where Stew’s Team Members will distribute the eggs via a “picker” or candy chute. If a line develops, children will be asked to stand 6 feet apart on Easter egg-shaped floor decals. Hand sanitizer will be available at each station as well.
• The Easter Bunny will be joined by just a few of Stew Leonard’s famous costumed characters so that participants may take a socially distanced photo to commemorate the holiday. Stew Leonard’s holiday selfie station, constructed entirely out of oversized green and white building blocks, will also be available so that up to four people can have their photos taken with their choice of backgrounds.
Stew Leonard’s will supply each child with a cellophane bag in which they can collect their eggs. All eggs will contain small trinkets and candy, however two lucky children will each win a $100 gift card to a locally owned toy store and ten children will each win a special Easter Basket. Participants are kindly asked to open their eggs in their cars or at home.
Participating Toy Stores:
•Norwalk - Awesome Toys & Gifts, Westport & Stamford
•Danbury - The Toy Room, Bethel
•Yonkers - Toy Box, Mamaroneck
•Newington - The Wooden Toy, Wethersfield and Amatos, New Britain or Middletown
•Farmingdale and East Meadow-MJ Beanz, Plainview
•Paramus - Tons of Toys, Wycoff
Give Back To Our Community
Given the incredible need in our local communities this year, Stew Leonard’s is also asking Egg Hunt participants to donate a canned good item. Each Stew Leonard’s location will collect and deliver the items to a local food bank. Please see in-store for details.
Stew Leonard’s in Danbury, Conn.
Daily Bread Food Pantry
Stew Leonard’s in Newington, Conn.
Newington Food Bank
Stew Leonard’s in Norwalk, Conn.
Filling in the Blanks (recipient of 3/24 Egg Hunt event donations)
Open Door Shelter (recipient of 3/25 Egg Hunt event donations)
Stew Leonard’s in Yonkers, N.Y.
Yonkers CAP (Community Action Program)
Stew Leonard’s in East Meadow, N.Y.
Stew Leonard’s in Farmingdale, N.Y.St. Kilian Parish
Stew Leonard’s in Paramus, N.J.
Paramus Community Pantry
STEW LEONARD’S ANNUAL EASTER COLORING CONTEST
Enter your coloring page by Monday, April 12, 2021
Hey Kids! Get out your crayons, markers or paints and creativity to color this year’s Easter picture for a chance to win one of several fun prizes including one very special prize: We’re excited that LEGOLAND® New York Resort is opening soon, and we’re giving you an opportunity to win a family 4-pack of tickets and be one of the first to visit and experience this ultimate LEGO® theme park destination!
How to Enter:
- Have a grown up help: Download and print, or download and color digitally, our 2021 Easter Coloring Sheet. (If you are unable to print an entry sheet or upload, a paper entry is available at customer service.)
- One entry per child ages 3-10.
- Upload completed entries online at StewLeonards.com/SpringFun before April 12th, 2021.
- Winners will be chosen April 14th on artistic merit and creativity. Judges decision is final.
- Prizes awarded by age groups: Ages 3-4, Ages 5-7, Ages 8-10. Each age group will have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner.
- Each Winner will get a gift box with assorted toys and treats from Stew Leonard’s.
- One Grand Prize Winner will be chosen from all age groups to win the LEGOLAND® New York Resort package!
- Winners will be contacted by email. Announcement of winners will be made by April 19, 2021 at StewLeonards.com.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2021 The LEGO Group. LEGOLAND is a part of Merlin Entertainments ltd.