Sheet Pan Pasta Bake with Rotisserie Chicken and Spinach
Simple sheet pan pasta bakes take comfort food to the next level. Add in rotisserie chicken, sweet grape tomatoes, earthy spinach, and a good mix of cheeses, and you've got yourself an easy weeknight dinner in no time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12-16oz Dried Farfalle Pasta
- Stew's Kosher Salt
- 1 cup Stew's Parmesan-Paprika Panko Breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup Stew's Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 4 Tbsp. Stew's 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Stew's Garlic Powder
- Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper
- 1 large bunch Stew's Baby Spinach
- 1 pint Sweet Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Stew's Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Stew's Naked Rotisserie Chicken, skin off and shredded
- 1.5 cups Stew's Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions. While the pasta is cooking, arrange a rack in middle of oven and preheat to 450°F.
In the meantime, mix the breadcrumbs, ¼ cup of Parmesan, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl.
Toss the spinach and tomatoes with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and remaining oil on a rimmed baking sheet.
Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup pasta cooking liquid. Return pasta to the warm pot off heat. Add the sour cream, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup pasta cooking liquid, and remaining Parmesan cheese. Stir until well combined and smooth. Stir in chicken and 1 cup mozzarella until all is evenly coated.
Place the pasta mixture on top of the spinach and tomatoes. Top with the breadcrumb mixture and remaining mozzarella. Bake pasta mixture until cheese is melted and top is lightly browned, 5–7 minutes.