Loaded Nachos with Beef, Black Beans, and Cheese
Stacked with beef, beans, cheese and more, this easy sheet pan recipe for nachos is great for game watching or a simple dinnertime meal. Top with lime juice-infused sour cream or dollop with Stew Leonard's Medium-Hot Salsa.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. Stew's Extra-Virgin Italian Olive Oil
- 1 medium Red Onion, chopped
- 1 pound Stew's Naked Ground Chuck
- 1 teaspoon Stew's Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Stew's Dried Oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon Stew's Kosher Salt
- 1-2 bags Stew's Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- 15oz can Stew's Organic Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 to 1/2 cups Stew's Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1 large Avocado, diced
- 1 large Plum Tomato, diced
- 2 Scallions, green ends only, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Stew's Sour Cream
- Juice of one Lime
- Pinch of Salt
Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet and cook the onions until they start to soften, about 5 minutes.
Add the beef, chili powder, coriander, oregano, and salt. Cook, breaking apart with a wooden spoon, until beef is browned, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat, drain the fat, and set aside.
Line a sheet pan with the tortilla chips. Scatter the ground beef mixture evenly over the chips.
Spoon the black beans over the beef mixture and sprinkle evenly with the shredded cheese.
- Bake in the oven, about 5 – 7 minutes.
In the meantime, stir the sour cream, lime juice, and salt together until well combined.
Remove the nachos from the oven and drizzle the sour cream mixture over the nachos. Garnish with the avocado, tomato, scallions, and jalapeño peppers.