The sweet and tangy marinade in this recipe is a breeze to make and gives ordinary chicken breasts an instant flavor boost. Keep this recipe handy. You'll want to try it on the grill as warm weather approaches.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 4 large Stew Leonard's Naked Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Stew's Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed Lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. Stew's Honey
- 3 Tbsp. Stew's Extra Virgin Italian Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- Stew's Kosher Salt
- Stew's Fine Ground Black Pepper
- Orange, Lime, and Lemon slices for serving
- 2 Green Scallions, sliced
In a large bowl, combine the citrus juices, honey, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, and Tabasco Sauce.
Add the chicken to the citrus mixture and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and season one side of each breast with salt and pepper.
Add the remaining olive oil to a grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken breasts for about 20 minutes, turning occasionally to achieve grill marks. To check for doneness, pierce in the thickest part of the breast with a paring knife. Juices will run clear.
- Add the orange, lime, and lemon slices to the platter.
- Add the chicken and sprinkle with the scallions.