Ginger-Teriyaki Glazed Salmon
Dinners just got easier with a quick salmon recipe that's glazed with teriyaki marinade mixed with a punch of ginger and fall's favorite topping, maple syrup!
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Stew's Naked Salmon Fillets (about 6oz. each)
- 2 Tbsp. Stew's Garlic-Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 Tbsp. Stew's Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Ginger, minced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
To make the glaze, combine the garlic-teriyaki marinade, maple syrup and garlic.
- Add the canola oil to a large sauté pan over medium heat. Once shimmering, place the salmon fillets in the pan, skin side down. Flip the fillets after about 4-5 minutes.
- Brush the tops with the glaze and cook until fish easily flakes with a fork, about 4 minutes.