Stew’s Grilled Lobster TailsIngredients
4 Lobster Tails, thawed in refrigerator overnight
1 stick Butter
3 Garlic Cloves, crushed
Salt & Pepper, to taste
• Preheat grill.
• Cut open the top of each lobster tail. Pull meat away from the shell, leaving meat attached at the end. Rinse lobster tail and place meat on top of shell.
• Sprinkle lobster meat with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Place 1 pat of butter on each tail. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
• Melt remaining butter in a small saucepan. Add crushed garlic and simmer. Reserve half for basting and half for dipping.
• Cook lobster tails on the grill or bake over indirect heat, with the cover closed. Baste frequently with garlic butter.
• Lobster tails are done when the meat is opaque and firm to the touch, about 8-10 minutes.
• Serve with lemon wedges and remaining garlic butter for dipping.