Stew Leonard’s Easy & Buttery Garlic MusselsIngredients
3-4 lbs. Mussels
1/2 cup White Wine
1/2 cup Chicken Broth
3 tbsp. Butter
1 tbsp. Stew Leonard’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 cloves Garlic, minced
1 large Shallots, minced
1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
Lemon Wedge, for serving
• Add the oil and butter to skillet or pot. Heat until butter is melted.
• Add garlic and shallots, stirring constantly for about a minute or so.
• Add wine, broth, and lemon juice. Simmer to a boil.
• Add mussels. Cover and steam until mussels open, about 5-6 minutes. Discard any mussels that do not open.
• Serve with freshly baked crostini from Bethy’s Bakery to dip or enjoy served over your favorite pasta.