Stew Leonard’s Buttery Garlic Steamed Little Neck ClamsIngredients
2 dozen Clams
1/2 cup White Wine, or Chardonnay
1/2 cup Chicken Broth
3 tbsp. Butter
1 tbsp. Stew Leonard’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 cloves Garlic, minced
1 large Shallots, minced
1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
Lemon Wedge, for serving
• Add oil and butter to skillet or a pot. Heat until butter is melted.
• Add garlic and shallot and cook, stirring constantly for about a minute or so.
• Add wine, broth, and lemon juice. Simmer to a boil.
• Add clams. Cover and steam until clams open (about 7-8 minutes). Discard any clams that do not open.
• Serve with a freshly baked crostini from Bethy’s Bakery to dip or enjoy served over your favorite pasta.