You can now order your favorite burgers and more ahead of time from the Burger Barn at Stew's Takeout for quick takeout pickup!
1 Stew Leonard Drive
Yonkers, NY 10710
Stew Leonard’s will open an hour early each day to allow seniors and those with vulnerable immune systems – to shop in a less crowded environment.
Senior Hours 7am-8am OPEN 7 DAYS (Service Bar Limited)
If you are under 60 or in good health, please wait until regular store opening times listed below before coming to shop at Stew’s.
OPEN 7 DAYS - 8am to 9pm
Please Note Temporary Updated Hours for The Following Service Bars:
Deli- Everyday 8-8
Seafood- Everyday 8-8
Meat- Everyday 8-8
Photo Cakes: Everyday 8-8
Ice Cream: Everyday 8-8
Stew Leonard’s Family Recipes
Stew Leonard’s Buttery Garlic Steamed Little Neck Clams
2 dozen Clams 1/2 cup White Wine, or Chardonnay 1/2 cup Chicken Broth 3 tbsp. Butter 1 tbsp. Stew Leonard’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2 cloves Garlic, minced 1 large Shallots, minced 1 tbsp. Lemon Juice Lemon Wedge, for serving
• Add oil and butter to skillet or a pot. Heat until butter is melted.
• Add garlic and shallot and cook, stirring constantly for about a minute or so.
• Add wine, broth, and lemon juice. Simmer to a boil.
• Add clams. Cover and steam until clams open (about 7-8 minutes). Discard any clams that do not open.
• Serve with a freshly baked crostini from Bethy’s Bakery to dip or enjoy served over your favorite pasta.
See what's for dinner!
Pick the best sellers!
This chicken sings!
Buy now. Prices down!
What’s that smell?
Tomahawk Rib Roast!
THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!
“At Stew Leonard’s, we follow a principle so important that we etched it into a three-ton granite rock! Rule 1: The customer is always right! Rule 2: If the customer is ever wrong, reread Rule 1!”