Grilled New York Strip Steak With Pan Roasted Figs And Shallots
Tender and flavorful, the New York Strip Steak is a customer favorite. The fig and shallot mixture makes this a restaurant-worthy, five-star dish.
Prep Time: 30 Min.
Cook Time: 30 Min.
Yield: 2 servings
2 Boneless Beef New York Strip Steaks
Salt & Pepper
2 oz. Goat Cheese, garlic & herb
3 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oils Weekly Special
6 Shallots, peeled & quartered
10 to 12 Black Olives, pitted
6 oz. Balsamic Vinegar
1 sprig Thyme
4 Figs, quartered
1/2 stick Salted Butter
3 tbsp. Parsley, chopped
- Season steak with salt and pepper, grill to your liking, hold aside.
- In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, sweat the shallots and olives in olive oil until translucent.
- Add sprig of fresh thyme and deglaze the pan with balsamic vinegar.
- Add figs and butter, swirling them around until the butter melts, add parsley.
- Place your steaks on a serving platter and smear 1 ounce of goat cheese on each steak.
- Spoon fig and shallot mixture over each steak and serve.