Chef Michael’s Pistachio Roasted Naked Salmon
Stew Leonard’s sells pistachio nuts from family farms in California’s San Joaquin Valley that are naturally tree opened, freshly roasted, and seasoned with sea salt. When paired with Stew’s NAKED salmon, you have a heart-healthy and flavorful addition to tonight’s dinner!Ingredients
2 Filets Fresh Norwegian Salmon Fillet
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper
2 tbs. Dijon Mustard
1/2 cup Pistachios, chopped
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Baste salmon with mustard and sprinkle salt and pepper.
3. Put the crushed pistachios on a plate and coat salmon with crushed nuts.
4. Place salmon on baking sheet and sprinkle remaining nuts onto meat.
5. Roast in a pre-heated oven for 12 minutes or until a toothpick goes into the thickest part with very little resistance.