Looking for a juicy burger, jumbo hot dog, or a fresh lobster roll? Stew’s Hoedown restaurants in Norwalk & Danbury, Conn. as well as in Yonkers, N.Y. are now open for the season! Plus, starting May 7, Stew Leonard’s famous Burger of the Week is back! Made by hand and cooked to order by Stew’s own chefs, the burgers feature chuck freshly ground by Stew Leonard’s butchers and crisp vegetables sourced from our very own produce department.
A new burger is featured every Monday through the end of August. This year’s Burger of the Week menu features:
• Buffalo Chicken Burger: A freshly ground chicken patty topped with zesty Buffalo Sauce, melted blue cheese, and celery carrot slaw.
• Mushroom Swiss Burger: A freshly ground beef patty smothered with sautéed white mushrooms, Baby Bella mushrooms and Shitake mushrooms in A1 Steak Sauce. Served with a slice of melted Swiss cheese on top.
• Baja Burger: A freshly ground beef patty topped with melted cheddar, guacamole, and salsa with a drizzle of Stew Leonard’s own spicy chipotle dip.
• Crunch Burger: A freshly ground beef patty with melted American cheese and topped with Stew Leonard’s kettle cooked potato chips.
• Rodeo Burger: A freshly ground beef patty with melted cheddar and topped with a fried onion ring and BBQ sauce.
• Ranch Chicken BLT Burger: A freshly ground chicken patty served with bacon strips and ranch dressing.
Stew Leonard’s in Danbury Hoedown
If you live within 10 miles of our Danbury store, get your Hoedown order delivered using Vroom Service Now!
11 a.m. – 7 p.m./ Sunday– Thursday
11 a.m. – 8 p.m. /Friday & Saturday
Stew Leonard’s in Norwalk Hoedown
Spring 2018 Hours:
11 a.m. – 2 p.m./ Monday – Thursday
11 a.m. – 7 p.m. /Friday & Saturday
11 a.m. – 6 p.m. /Sunday
Stew Leonard’s in Yonkers Hoedown
Hours: 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., daily