FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
STEW LEONARD’S GIFTS RELAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE
More than 90 Farm Fresh Gifts Hand-Packed and Shipped Nationwide
NORWALK, CONN., October 19, 2016 –Stew Leonard’s Gifts, the award-winning e-commerce specialty retailer for farm fresh food store Stew Leonard’s, today announced a new, redesigned version of its website, www.StewsGifts.com. Key features of the site include easier navigation, expanded corporate gift options, and an updated look to reflect the freshness, quality and value that shoppers have come to expect from their in-store experience at Stew Leonard’s.
“Just like at Stew Leonard’s, my family and I like to work with family owned farms and vendors when selecting the items that we’ll sell through StewsGifts.com,” notes Stew Leonard Jr., President and CEO of Stew Leonard’s. “From our famous filet mignon and smoked salmon to really fresh baked goods and kosher items, I can always find a WOW gift at StewsGifts.com.”
Since StewsGifts.com first launched in 2001, the site has been a go-to destination for shoppers to send their favorite Stew Leonard’s treats to friends and family around the county. Now, with its improved functionality and intuitive design, searching for and shipping gifts is easier than ever. Customers can zoom in on each gift’s five product images for a closer look and will also enjoy shopping the site from their mobile phone, tablet or desktop. All gifts will continue to be shipped nationwide in the company’s signature cow print box and will be backed by the Stew Leonard’s unparalleled customer service. There is additionally a section dedicated to business gifts, including an option to customize the lids of high-quality tins filled with popcorn or brownies.
The redesigned site features a number of new and exciting gift giving options, including many with a seasonal spin and exciting new flavors- like sriracha or bacon cheddar popcorn – that reflect the changing tastes of consumers as well as a selection of non-food options. Highlights include:
• Stew’s Better for You ($59.99): Packaged in a rustic box, this healthful assortment of snacks includes avocados, nuts, granola, and Stew Leonard’s Organic Blood Orange Sparkling Soda. Full of everything you want and nothing you don’t, like artificial colors and flavors.
• Stew Leonard’s Handmade Coffee Cakes ($22.99/ea): Now available in Lemon Poppy, Chocolate Coconut, Cape Cod Cranberry, Stew’s coffee cakes are a thoughtful and delicious way to send your very best.
• Fall Harvest Fun POP Popcorn! ($34.99): Stew’s new Fall Harvest Fun POP popcorn is richly flavored and hand-crafted in small batches to make it extra delicious. We’ve bundled our freshly-popped favorites – including Pumpkin Spice Crunch, Cinnamon Carmel Corn, Sea Salt Kettle Corn, White Cheddar, Chicago Mix, Caramel and every little hobgoblin’s favorite Monster Crunch- into one great gift. Seven delicious flavors to enjoy all Fall season!
• Stewie the Duck Fun Time Bucket ($49.99): “Stewie the Duck Learns to Swim” is an important and fun child’s first guide to water safety. Written for children ages two through six, we’ve paired this book with some swim time fun, including a sunshine yellow hooded towel featuring Stewie the Duck, a Stewie the Duck plush toy, and bath time toy. Upon purchase of this gift, a donation of will be made to the Stew Leonard III Children’s Charities, which grants underprivileged children with free swim lessons. Stewie the Duck books are available to purchase in English, Spanish and French, and are a good water safety lesson all year round.
• Bubba’s Tail Wagger! Box ($29.99): Stew Leonard’s new line of all-natural, fresh baked dog treats, called Bubba’s Barkree, means even man’s best friend can enjoy the same fresh-from-the-farm goodness that shoppers have come to expect from Stew Leonard’s – now available online and with free shipping! Made from scratch every day with simple ingredients and a whole lot of love!
The site will additionally continue to offer its most popular, best-selling gifts including:
• Brownie Bucket ($19.99): Fresh from the oven come three different types of our famous brownies that are a chocolate lover’s dream. There is no shortage of rich and delicious in this best-selling bucket of moist and decadent brownies.
• Just Right Fruit ($29.99): ‘Just the right’ sized gift to send to let someone know you’re thinking of them. Our most popular fruit basket includes our favorite types of apples as well as oranges and juicy Bosc pears. We also include a creamy, rich, farmhouse cheddar cheese from Grafton Village, VT and pair it with all natural, multi-seed flatbread crackers.
• Just Right Tower ($39.99): Our gift towers are more than delicious — they’re fun! This one is just the right amount. It’s hand-packed with ripe Granny Smith and Red Delicious apples, a perfect Bosc pear, and handmade cheddar from Grafton Village, Vermont. PLUS a selection of almonds, cashews, and our decadent chocolate-topped fudge brownies! All items come packed in your choice of either Stew Leonard’s or holiday gift wrap.
Orders can be placed online at Stew Leonard’s Gifts (www.stewsgifts.com) or by calling 1-800-SAY-STEW (1-800-729-7839). Catalogs can be picked up at any of Stew Leonard’s five food locations or be requested by phone or from the website.
About Stew Leonard’s
Stew Leonard’s, a family-owned and operated fresh food store founded in 1969, has five stores in Norwalk, Danbury, and Newington, Conn. and Farmingdale & Yonkers, N.Y. with a sixth store planned in East Meadow, N.Y., slated to open in mid-2017. Stew’s earned its nickname, the “Disneyland of Dairy Stores” because of its country-fair atmosphere, with costumed characters and animated entertainment throughout the store that keep children entertained while parents shop. Stew Leonard’s legion of loyal shoppers is largely due to the stores’ passionate approach to customer service: “Rule #1 — The Customer is Always Right”; Rule #2 – If the Customer is Ever Wrong, Re-Read Rule #1.” This principle is so essential to the foundation of the company that it is etched in a three-ton granite rock at each store’s entrance. The company’s culture is built around an acronym for S.T.E.W.: Satisfy the customer; Teamwork gets it done; Excellence makes it better; WOW makes it fun. For more information, visit Stew Leonard’s website at www.stewleonards.com.
# # #