Stew Leonard's "Great Grill Giveaway"
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULESApril 8th, 2017 - May 24th, 2017
Five Weber Q 2000 portable gas grills valued at $279 MSRP.
1. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes your acceptance of these Official Rules.
3. Stew Leonard's Norwalk, Stew Leonard's Danbury LLC, G2G3 Newington LLC, Stew Leonard's Yonkers LLC, Stew Leonard's Farmingdale LLC, collectively referred to as "Stew Leonard's", are not responsible for technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
4. How to enter: You will be entered in the raffle when you fill out all required information on an entry form found at the Stew Leonard's food store locations in Norwalk, Danbury, Newington CT, and Farmingdale, Yonkers NY, or enter online at stewleonards.com. Only one entry per valid email address will be accepted.
5. All entries must be received by 8:59 p.m., May 24, 2017 to be eligible to win the prize. All entries received after 8:59pm, May 24, 2017 are void and ineligible for the prize. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted; incomplete or illegible entries are not eligible. Sweepstakes effective April 8th 2017 through 8:59 p.m. on May 24th, 2017. Prize winners must pick-up their prize at the closest Stew Leonard's food store decided by Stew Leonard's at a mutually agreed upon date and time.
6. Stew Leonard's, whose decision is final, will conduct the random drawing. The odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of total eligible entries. Winner will be contacted via phone and email before May 25, 2017. If the voicemail is not returned by 5PM on May 30th 2017 the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be determined.
7. There are no prize substitutions. No cash value for any prize.
8. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner and the winner must complete an IRS form.
9. Stew Leonard's is not responsible for winner limitations that prevent acceptance or use of the prize.
10. Stew Leonard's is not responsible for entries that may be lost, delayed or misdirected, damaged, illegible, incorrect, or for printing errors in the entry forms, signage or rules.
11. This offer is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. By submitting your entry to this raffle, you are certifying that you are a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia and are at least 18 years of age. This offer is not open to employees and their immediate families of Stew Leonard's, Weber or their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies. Offer void where prohibited, and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
12. Winner shall be responsible for any federal, state, county, and/or local taxes resulting from the prize.
13. Stew Leonard's is not responsible for printing, production or distribution errors and may rescind, cancel or revoke this drawing based upon any such error without liability at its sole discretion.
Winners agree that Stew Leonard's and their subsidiaries; advertising and promotion agencies and employees shall have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of the prize offered. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to defend and hold harmless Stew Leonard's their agencies for any injuries, damages or losses that may be sustained in connection with the ownership, use or misuse of the prize. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Stew Leonard's may in perpetuity use the winner's name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or consideration.
15. For the name of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: "GREAT GRILL GIVEAWAY", c/o Katina Hungerford, Stew Leonard's, 100 Westport Ave., Norwalk, CT, 06851. Requests must be received by May 26th, 2017. Allow 4-6 weeks for receipt of list of winners.