Stew Leonard’s Gifts, the award-winning e-commerce specialty retailer for farm fresh food store Stew Leonard’s, has been a go-to destination for shoppers looking to send their favorite Stew Leonard’s treats to friends and family around the county since 2001. This year, Britt Tavello, who is a third-generation family member of family owned and operated Stew Leonard’s, has joined the team as a manager at StewsGifts.com.
“Just like we do at our farm fresh food stores, my family and I like to work with family-owned farms and vendors when selecting the items that we’ll sell through StewsGifts.com,” notes Britt. “Plus, we know here at Stew’s that people eat with their eyes, so each gift basket is beautifully packed with our farm-fresh favorites and is shipped in our signature cow print box.”
With the holidays just weeks away, Britt has shared her top five Stew Leonard’s gifts that she’ll be sending to friends and family far and wide:
• I’m sending the Brownie Bucket One Gallon Tin Gift ($29.99) to my younger brother and his roommates in Boston for the holidays this year. With three types of brownies – fudgy Brownie Bash Squares, Double Crunch Brownies with Chocolate Chip Streusel, and Turtles Brownies – I can see the entire gallon of brownies disappearing overnight!
• The Super Sweets ($59.99) gift basket is the perfect size for sharing, so I’ll send that to my husband’s office. Jam-packed with an array of delectable sweets from our caramel covered popcorn to our hand-dipped milk chocolate caramel peanut patties, this basket is loaded with deliciousness! This one is sure to win me the Wife of the Year Award!
• The first time I met my husband’s family was on Thanksgiving Day and I couldn’t show up empty handed! The Fruits, Cheese & Nuts Gift Basket ($59.99) was a hit, so I’ve been bringing it every year since. It’s bursting with almonds and cashews, fresh fruit – like crisp Granny Smith Apples, Bosc Pears, and even kiwi – and even Smoked Gouda Cheese and Vermont Cheddar Cheese.
• My grandfather, Stew Leonard Sr., turns 89 years old on December 1. What do you get for the man who has everything? Stew’s Choice ($59.99), of course! With cappuccino biscotti bites, Smoked Gouda, and Stew’s California Pistachios, he’ll love that this basket is hand-packed with the freshest, tastiest array of savory and sweet snacks.
• ‘Tis the season for holiday gatherings and the All Occasions Basket ($99.99) is my go-to hostess gift this season. Every host loves it when I ring the doorbell and am holding one of these beautiful arrangements. It’s got sweet selections – like our Moovelous Munch and Gourmet Fruit Slices and it’s got savory snacks – like our Extra Large Virginia Peanuts and Parmesan Cheese Crisps.
For those looking to send a holiday-themed basket to family and friends, Britt recommends the Holiday Snowflake and Santa’s Belt baskets ($39.99/each). Both are keepsake baskets that can be enjoyed even after all the treats are gone and both feature gourmet holiday treats, including Gingerbread Men, White Frosted Covered Pretzel Trees Sprinkled with Red and Green Sugar and Sugar-Coated Tree Gummies.
All gifts from StewsGifts.com are shipped nationwide and are backed by the Stew Leonard’s unparalleled customer service policy. There is additionally a section dedicated to business gifts, including an option to customize the lids of high-quality tins filled with popcorn or brownies. Orders can be placed online at Stew Leonard’s Gifts (www.stewsgifts.com) or by calling 1-800-SAY-STEW (1-800-729-7839). Catalogs can be picked up at any of Stew Leonard’s six food locations or be requested by phone or from the website.