THE FRESHEST FLOWERS FROM LOCAL GROWERS
See why Stew Leonard’s flowers are the best value in town
We search the world for variety and use local, native products whenever possible to create floral arrangements that are beautiful and exceptionally fresh. We get direct-to-the-store deliveries seven days a week and offer multiple price points to suit your budget.
LOOKING TO WOW AND WOO
YOUR LOVE THIS VALENTINE'S DAY?
Stew Leonard’s florist-quality blooms are a classic expression of love, friendship, gratitude and more!
If you’re buying roses for your special Valentine, here’s a quick primer, courtesy of Stew Leonard’s floral department managers, about which roses will best express just how you’re feeling this holiday:
- Red: Nothing beats red roses when it comes to expressing passion and love. A single red rose shows love, a dozen shows gratitude and fifty shows unconditional love.
- White: Also known as the bridal rose, the white rose is a traditional wedding flower. A sweet promise for future romance!
- Pink: A light pink rose connotes sweetness and poetic romance – a charming expression of new love! Say thank you to a special person in your life with dark pink roses, which are symbolic of gratitude and appreciation.
- Yellow: If a good friend brings you joy, yellow roses will celebrate a loyal friendship.
- Purple: Purple roses stand for enchantment and love at first sight. There’s no better rose to send after a first date!