Filet Mignon Dinner For 8 Stew Leonard’s Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
Decemeber 13-19, 2017
PRIZE: One winner shall receive a Filet Mignon Dinner For 8 from Stew Leonard’s which includes:
1 OVEN READY FILET MIGNON, 1 EXTRA LARGE SHRIMP PLATTER, 12 SNOWBALL ROLLS, 1 CHOICE OF SALAD (STEW'S CHOICE OR CAESAR), CHOICE OF 4 SIDES, CHOICE OF FRESH FRUIT TART OR CHEESECAKE SAMPLER + 2 QUARTS OF SOUP (NEW ENGLAND CLAM CHOWDER OR LOBSTER BISQUE) $299 Value.
• Entry into this sweepstakes constitutes your acceptance of these Official Rules.
• NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
• One entry per person.
• Must be 18 or older to enter.
• I understand that G2G3 Newington LLC, Stew Leonard's Danbury, LLC, Stew Leonard's Yonkers LLC, Stew Leonard's Farmingdale LLC or Stew Leonard's East Meadow LLC (collectively “Stew Leonard’s”) is not responsible for technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
• How to enter: All those who subscribe to Stew Leonard’s Food Stores email lists between December 13-19, 2017 will be entered for a chance to win.
• By entering your email address, you agree to join Stew Leonard’s email list and will receive emails containing weekly specials, news and special events.
• All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m., December 19, 2017 to be eligible. All entries received after 12:00am, December 20, 2017 are void and ineligible for the prize. Incomplete or illegible entries are not eligible.
• Stew Leonard’s, whose decision is final, will conduct the random drawing of one email addresses from all email addresses submitted between the above mentioned dates on December 20, 2017. The odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries.
Winner will be contacted via email by December 21, 2017. If the email is not replied to within 24 hours, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be determined.
• Winner will be responsible for claiming gift card from the Customer Service Desk at Stew Leonard’s of East Meadow within 30 days of confirming receipt of winning notification email. Winner must provide a valid photo I.D. to Customer Service.
• There is no prize substitution. No cash value.
• All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
• Stew Leonard’s is not responsible for winner limitations that prevent acceptance or use of the prize.
• Stew Leonard’s is not responsible for entries that may be lost, delayed or misdirected, damaged, illegible, incorrect, or for printing errors in the entry forms, signage or rules.
• This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. By submitting your entry to this raffle, you are certifying that you are a legal resident of the United States or the
District of Columbia and are at least 18 years of age. This sweepstakes is not open to employees and their immediate families of Stew Leonard’s or their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies. Sweepstakes void where prohibited, and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winner shall be responsible for any federal, state, county, and/or local taxes resulting from the prize. Stew Leonard’s is not responsible for printing, production or distribution errors and may rescind, cancel or revoke this sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at its sole discretion.
• Winners agree that Stew Leonard’s and their subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and employees shall have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of the prize offered. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to defend and hold harmless Stew Leonard’s their agencies for any injuries, damages or losses that may be sustained in connection with the ownership, use or misuse of the prize. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Stew Leonard’s may in perpetuity use the winner’s name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or consideration.
• For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Filet Dinner For 8 Giveaway”, c/o Katina Hungerford, Stew Leonard’s, 100 Westport Ave., Norwalk, CT, 06851. Requests must be received by December 21, 2017. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.